Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wake Up on Time Every Day [Palm Software]

(I originally posted this on PalmAddicts)

One of my favorite tools for my Treo 650 is TreoAlarm. Though it says it's shareware, so far my trial version has not expired, and I've been using it for year (though I am using a slightly older version). This software includes 8 different alarms that can be set. I have a Bible study/Mommy group that I go to every Tuesday, so I set an alarm to wake me up at the right time every Tuesday. Other days, my schedule is different, so I can have different alarms for those days. Each alarm can have a customized tone, duration, and loudness level; you can choose the snooze length; you can choose to turn the phone radio on or off; or you can have the weather updated.

View all its features here.

For any Palm users that have different schedules on different days throughout the week, TreoAlarm definitely extends the functionality of the built-in alarm software! This is a must have.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: